Roasted Rosemary Roosters. While that’s hard to say that 10 times fast, this recipe is easy to prepare, and even easier to enjoy. So preheat that oven and prepare your taste buds for a savory sensation.
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- There’s no need to peel the potatoes – just rinse and dry them before cutting them in half.
- Toss potatoes in a little olive oil.
- Sprinkle with fresh or dried rosemary, salt & pepper
- Place on a tray and put on the middle shelf of the oven
- Turn half way through cooking.
- Cook around 30 minutes until golden brown and soft in the middle
- Do not allow to become too dark
- Serve and enjoy