There’s nothing bland about these fries. More like a tasty blend of lemon, paprika, parmesan and our delicious Sundance potatoes at their finest. Baked to perfection, these fries will have you reaching for more.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Peel and cut potatoes into thick slices.
- Place lemon juice, olive oil, parmesan and potatoes into a bowl. Mix well.
- For added flavor add ¼ tbsp additional paprika to mix.
- Place on a backing sheet and bake for 40-45 minutes until golden brown, turning occasionally.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, remaining paprika & lemon peel.