You’ve tried a baked potato. And perhaps even a twice-baked potato. But you’ve probably never tried a potato bake with our Sundance potatoes. So here’s a recipe that will broaden your potato horizons and take your taste buds to a whole new world of deliciousness.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Brush bottom of round 9-inch baking dish with a little of the olive oil.
- Cut the potatoes very thinly using a mandoline or sharp knife so they resemble chips.
- Arrange the potato slices on the dish and wedge the shallots throughout.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining oil and a little rosemary.
- Bake for 1-1.5 hours or until the potatoes are cooked through and crispy on the outside.